Jul. 29, 2019
The APSCE Ambassador Team is formed
The objectives of the APSCE Ambassador Team are: (1) to engage “brand ambassadors” to promote APSCE and ICCEs within their countries, territories or professional communities; (2) to nurture future APSCE and ICCE leaders, particularly from underrepresented countries.
The APSCE Ambassadors will be assisting the Society and ICCEs in outreaching and publicity.
The first batch of Ambassadors who have began their three-year term are,
- Sagaya AMALATHAS, Taylor's University, Malaysia
- Michelle BANAWAN, Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines
- Ivica BOTICKI, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Mahathil Warriem Jayakrishnan, IIT Madras, India
- Lucian NGEZE, IIT Bombay, India (Tanzania)
- Nurbiha A. Shukor, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Jerry Chih-Yuan SUN, National Chiao Tong University, Taiwan
- Chunli WANG, Henan Normal University, China
The advisors, who are representing the APSCE Outreach & Publicity Subcommittee, are Lung-Hsiang WONG, Maiga CHANG and Xiaoqing GU.
Please refer to the guidelines on APSCE Ambassador Team.