Nov. 30, -0001
The APSCE Ambassador Team is formed
The APSCE Ambassador Team is formed!
The objectives of the APSCE Ambassador Team are: (1) to engage “brand ambassadors” to promote APSCE and ICCEs within their countries, territories or professional communities; (2) to nurture future APSCE and ICCE leaders, particularly from underrepresented countries.
The team members will assist the Society and ICCEs in outreaching and publicity.
The team members, serving for their first three-year term with immediate effect, are:
- Sagaya AMALATHAS, Taylor's University, Malaysia
- Michelle BANAWAN, Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines
- Ivica BOTICKI, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Mahathil Warriem Jayakrishnan, IIT Madras, India
- Lucian NGEZE, IIT Bombay, India (Tanzania)
- Nurbiha A. Shukor, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Jerry Chih-Yuan SUN, National Chiao Tong University, Taiwan
- Chunli WANG, Henan Normal University, China
The advisors, who are representing the APSCE Outreach and Publicity Subcommittee, are: Lung-Hsiang WONG, Maiga CHANG and Xiaoqing GU.
We are still in the process of recruiting more ambassadors, particularly those from underrepresented countries.
Please refer to the guidelines on APSCE Ambassador Team.