The contest is open to registered participants of ICCE 2018.
Take a photo according to a contest category and post it on your preferred Social Media platform with the hashtag for the corresponding category.
The Top 3 photos with the most likes in each category will be awarded prizes during the ICCE 2018 Closing Ceremony. Winning entries will also be featured on ICCE 2018 online platforms.
- Filipino – #ICCE2018Fil
Post a photo of something Filipino, in terms of culture or tradition, e.g. attire, jeepney, flag, etc.
- Food – #ICCE2018Food
Post a photo of Filipino food, whether it served at the conference or at other establishments.
- Friendship – #ICCE2018Friends
Post a photo of you and five other people whom you met for the first time during the conference.
- Functions – #ICCE2018Functions
Post a photo from any of the functions and events during the conference.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The posted photo must have been taken by the uploader.
- The posted photo must be publicly viewable.
- The photo caption should include some form of description and the hashtag matching the appropriate category to which the photo is being entered.
- Due to Philippine data privacy laws, the photo must not include faces of people who have not given explicit consent for their photos to be displayed online.
- Only photos posted by Friday, 30 November 2018, 1:00 PM (GMT+8)
Social Media Platforms
- ICCE Facebook Group
Add your photo to the album named ICCE 2018 Social Media Contest in the ICCE Facebook Group.
Add your photo to a tweet. You may also tag @ICCE2018MNL in addition to the hashtag.
Post your photo with the hashtag in the caption. You may also tag @ICCE2018MNL.
- Search for photo entries on any of the included social media platforms by using the hashtags.
- Click or Tap “like” on a photo to vote for it.